ShowCase and EncaptureMD Integration
ShowCase image viewers integrate with EncaptureMD clinical reporting systems to provide features that can help increase your efficiency and quality of care.
- View your reports and images side by side during interpretation of cardiac or vascular studies.
- Select key images in ShowCase and transfer them to EncaptureMD reports.
- ShowCase automatically transfers measurement data from ultrasound machines that support DICOM Structured Reports, saving you time and reducing transcription errors.
- EncaptureMD provides a web based clinical reporting system with built in features to support easy production, sign off and delivery to referring physicians. (View a sample normal report here.)
- Working on accreditation? ShowCase provides widely used study submission CDs/DVDs and EncaptureMD helps you assure production of complete and uniform reports as required.
Learn more about ShowCase / EncaptureMD integration features and the types of reports available on the EncaptureMD web site.
What do you need to get the ShowCase / EncaptureMD solution?
- ShowCase release 5.1.4 or later
- An account with Flexible Informatics to interpret your studies using EncaptureMD.
- Dual monitor configuration recommended. Firefox Web Browser recommended.
To learn more about EncaptureMD reporting and arrange for a demonstration visit the EncaptureMD Web Site or phone 800-399-7035